Outstanding Outcomes Home Tuition (OOHT) has been a premium provider of homeschooling services in Kenya since 2010. Having taught tens of thousands of students, we’ve developed curriculums that address your kids’ unique needs. They are:
1. Education Curriculum
We offer learning solutions for every level of education in the country. Apart from the Kenyan system, we also teach British and American curriculums. Our team of experienced tutors is well versed in every aspect of these programs. The specific educational solutions on offer include:
- CBC: The recently introduced Competency-Based Curriculum is designed to turn your child into an all-round achiever. It emphasizes the development of knowledge and skills, as well as their application in real life.
- IGCSE: Taught in more than 150 countries across the world, this curriculum is most popular among 14 to 16 year-olds. Its international outlook prepares your child to handle global challenges confidently. Other than flexibility, it offers comprehensive resources for high-quality training.
- IB: The international Baccalaureate® (IB) program focuses on academic, emotional, and social development. It equips your child to enjoy the benefits of an increasingly interconnected world.
- 8:4:4: Introduced in 1985, it was Kenya’s primary school curriculum until the announcement of CBC in 2017. Among its many objectives is the pursuit of self-fulfillment, technological prowess, social responsibility, religious values, and national unity.
- A-Levels: Because of their global recognition, A-level exam results make it easier for learners to join internationally recognized universities. Depending on their favorite subjects and personal convictions, we’ll help steer them towards rewarding careers.
2. Co-curricular Education
OOHT isn’t all about books. We understand the prominent role extra-curricular activities play in shaping your children physically and emotionally. Among our team are certified coaches in disciplines such as tennis, yoga, and swimming. We also have qualified dance and gym instructors.
3. Language Training
Fluency in more than one language dramatically increases a learner’s chances of international success. Research also shows that children below 12 years can easily acquire flawless multilingual skills. As Kenya’s premier homeschool service provider, we offer the world’s most popular languages in our educational packages. Other than English, they include French, Spanish, and Kiswahili.